Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
I'm so pissed off.

2817 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2013-10-28 08:33:35

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    Chris
    2013-10-27 12:23:34
     None of these programs ever worked right. Now were going to get charged for them to fix bugs? I don't need software for cherry china cars, or maybach. (wtf? really? maybach?) I need Audi software to code right. I need power balance on ford diesel to work. I need Land Rover to work 100%. I want what was promised when I bought this shitbox. I don't want to tell customers, "maybe. if the software in my scanner works." 

•   Level 4   
    (116) points
    LEVIDMAX

2013-10-28 08:33:35 (Reply to:Chris)

Chris I have tried many times to address this to Autel with no replies or just excuses. A lot of these carlines we in the United States will never see these vehicles. As for the LandRover and Jaguar these car lines don't even have bi-directional capabilities to run evap tests,window motors, turns cooling fans on/off and countless other capabilities. I proposed that Autel offer all of the software updates to fix or add missing functions for free to all of their customers and the new updates for new carlines (make sure all the functions work and are available)they could charge us for it. But their reply was it cannot be done. Again another excuse! Other scan tool manufacturers do this all the time why not you Autel! I think their strategy is that current DS708 owners will get frustrated and just upgrade to their new Maxisys. Little do the Chinese know that is not how customer service works here in the United States. I have delt with other Chinese companies and they all have excuses or they become dismissive about the entire situation. They do this because they know that there is nothing we can do about it. The laws in China are different and as a result we here in the United States suffer having to deal with a product that does not work. I have done some homework on the VEDIS II from Autoland Scientech and even though they are from China the tool seems to have good support here in the U.S. As for Autel's engineers they need to get rid of them spend some good money to find the engineers who write the software and do it right!! Sorry for the long post.
  Total1 Pages